<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"shards of glass are one thing - but a marble, there's something to feed your dragons on."

Wednesday

Pieces

My friend is a writer – pretends he’s one, anyway. He gives me his “pieces” – they’re pieces of paper – and thinks he can convince me the clouds are “bubbling with sponged up light” or that being polite is just a “worn out welcome mat – all holes and bare threads”. He thinks its funny, revealing, whatever. I reckon he’s just “feeling out of control” – as my girlfriend always says – trying to put the world in an original way so he can claim it’s his, or something. The fact is – just like the rest of us – he doesn’t know what the hell the clouds or pretending to give a rip about the weather are about. You’re not God, you know – I wanna tell him –you can’t say something and expect it to just be that way. I’m not convinced, anyway. I go ahead and tell him his “pieces” are great, though, and he believes me.
Comments: Break
  Post a Comment (1) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?